Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

If I knew THEN what I know NOW! Moms this one is for YOU!!

It has been my mission all along to help others like us on this journey. Many of you already know that. You have read much of my journey along the way over the years. I have been meaning to post this for many days now and I will tell you why. Many Moms (and Dads) need to get funding for so much walking and waiting out this Stand. They need funding for simple things like Car Payments, House payments and just putting food on the table (just to name a few). I'm going to let you know right up front not to waste another moment in worry. The Lord will and always provides. It may be in a way that you have never thought. I am going to keep this short and sweet. I hope anyways. Don't waste another moment that you have been given on further delays. Improve yourself in as many areas as you possibly can. I went back to College and LOVE IT! I am able to take On-line classes. I put myself on that backburner and took care of my husband and children first. I believed that was what I was suppose to do as a high calling. I trained them up while working on my own business in my home. I had the best and still do of BOTH WORLDS. You can still use your knowledge from this walk as well as instruction! Study yourself approved! Most of ALL GROW!! Get out and meet people! I have also gained extra employment in working for these companies...one of which is earth moving honestly. I will gladly help you in any way you need me to help launch you too. OUR Mission is helping Women LIKE US get a foot back in the door again and in helping others who otherwise may not be able to buy simple things. Some Standers kids go without of Birthdays and Holidays on a single parents income (or nothing). You and I can HELP one another never have to walk this road!!! There are MANY ways you and I can help. If you are one of those people you are not alone. We would be blessed to pray with you and for you. We believe in giving a hand up! You can simply set up a Website with the company for $40.00 or you can order a Kit which is an investment but with it since you get a ton of jewelry with your kit. To join me or order look for me on Facebook!! Under Sharon Nichols https://www.facebook.com/sharon.nichols.1426 Click on the event FB tab and "join" to get in on the fun!!!! Its called Paparazzi and my consultant number to sign up under me is # 22338 If you are NEW to my Page come SEE Our Business offers! DIVE IN DEEP!!!! Paparazzi Jewelry details where you can sign up to Sell for only $40.00 and earn 45 percent commissions!! Perhaps it may hurt at first but it will be well worth it. These months are sell out months! I will help mentor you every step of the way. Get paid immediately! Ships fast to your doorstep! You are in control of growth of your own company with this AWESOME company! ALL products sell for $5.00 plus tax! Great ways to make some extra cash! Adoorables Divas Boutique Independent (Business Owner) For MORE INFO or to Hostess an Online Party. Join etc....Contact me at Sharon.n@live.com Sigh up using ID # 22338 More pictures will be added. They do sell out very quickly!!! Paparazzi Jewelry by Sharon & Karleigh Adoorables Divas Boutique OUR PAGE LINK is listed below. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paparazzi-Jewelry-by-Sharon-Karleigh-Adoorables-Divas-Boutique/183691398487287 I would not offer you something that would waste your time and talents or money. This one is a no brainier. Here is our Sign up and its quick and easy! It will be the BEST money that you have ever spent! https://extranet.securefreedom.com/paparazzi/Signup/EnrollNew_Ask.asp?Msg=Invalid%20Rep%20Number.&ReturnURL=&Products= You can view the products here below on this link! Come join me! http://www.paparazziaccessories.com/our-products/ Best of ALL 10 percent of my sales goes back into the ministry to help others like US! God knows my heart is for Him and His Kingdom. Many of us in this business are Christian. Amen I also have another company as well that you can check into...I'll add that later. Blessings and I pray that you not only join my team and/or buy from us but that you also blossom and grow with the Lord with this awesome opportunity before you right now. God Bless! Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment