Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

And for the Record in case MY Husband happens to read this Blog....I Still Do!

 Meaning I STILL DO ....I still Love my Husband of my Youth & the Father of my 2 beautiful children. Nothing nor nobody is EVER going to come along and woooooo my away.  I took a Vow for life & meant it.

I believe in Miracles & I believe that the Lord SPEAKS!  I'm trusting that he will feel the release from the enemy & come back to his Wife of his youth for the rest of our lives together.


My Stand isn't anything made up nor a fairy tale. What happened between us never should have happened. God did however allow it because of the hardness of our hearts at the time.

May we enjoy each other in the fullness of restoration that the Lord has for us until He returns. May we show others that divorce in peoples 1st marriages is the wrong way and help minister to them placing them back on the pathway of healing.

All for His glory & never ours. May He restore back to us what the enemy has stolen and give back 100 fold. The letter that was written back in 2007 was inspired completely by the Holy Spirit. It had Gods hand print all over it. I had prayed as to when to hand deliver it to him.

The timing was not mine. People questioned why not 2 weeks prior. My answer was it wasn't time yet. You called it a LOVE letter to others.  It was exactly that....it was a letter inspired by the Lord telling you that you were on the pathway of distruction.

Proverbs 5 in any version of the Bible is clear, cut & dry. Its a message of turn away and running from the pit.

God IS a God of 2nd chances & Reconciliation / Restoration are His business.

I'm trusting that this letter is read by you. You've known my heart. I've completely forgiven you for past mistakes. I'm also guilty before the Lord. I'm forgiven just as you are too if you accept His forgiveness, mercy & grace.

What started in adultery has to end in divorce to free yourself from the bondage you've place yourself in. Its not like many others are not guilty of the same exact thing nor path. Yet the Lord allows u turns from dead ends.


The legacy He has for us has been waiting. Our children are blessed by a Father who is in fear of the Lord where wisdom begins. Only a fool or folly would not obey and not be completely set free. Its not about material possessions its about coming back to our heavenly Father and asking for complete forgiveness on bennded knee.

Our commitment to each other involves God first and then each other. In right standing and purity with a Godly sorrow of complete repentance by two broken vessels.


Its not about us. Its about what the Lord wants to do with us in these latter days before US. Please return back to your 1st love Jesus. Its all about right relationship with our heavenly Father and the vow we took before Him on our wedding day.


Its about trusting the Lord more than trusting ourselves walking out this new life set before us for ALL His glory. People will understand your departure because they too will fear the Lord in doing what is right and pleasing before Him.

I love you with all my heart and I don't doubt your soon return because God gave me
Words of encouragement and signs along the way. The latest were enough to knock someones socks off. I feel I should share them with the World.

3  trucks seen in a row knowing that they indeed were God Winks.
Relocation Services, In on time & Nichols (in BIG letters). People around me heard me say....look, look it says Nichols!!

I know that you'll be In On Time hopefully with our previous Son along side of you.
He's known all along about my Stand. So have countless others who have prayed for us from day ONE up until this VERY moment!!

Come Home...know that you are safe...God will give you a way of escape.
I know that He has BIG PICTURE plans for us ( like a Bob Steincamp story).
In which I'm not sure you really know who he is just yet. Its not your imagination that all this has come to pass quicker than you thought. Its because time is short and we need to follow Gods leading with the rest of our lives together.

What the enemy meant for evil...Gods going to use it for GOOD!! Please hear the Wife of your youths prayer today ...Come get the two of us with a big enough truck to go home together. Where I am not sure of...I trust the Lord to show us where He wants us to live out the rest of this journey.

Honey, Come Home! The kids and I love you and need you.


With all my lasting Love,

The Wif(e) ;)

Something told me in my spirit that I needed to write this with greater urgency. I hope the Lord finds you praying just as hard today for us and other 1st marriages. Time is shorter than we think. Repent today if you have yet to do so.
Lord set the captives free in Jesus mighty name. Amen & AMEN

Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment