Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Make sure you do not honor a pastor living in adultery or one who supports it.

There are far more pastors for adultery than those who come against adultery. But what about attorneys it is especially refreshing to see an attorney who stands with God on marriage permanence. From a Christian attorney in California: "The first questions I ask a person wanting legal help with divorce is 1) Is this your first marriage and 2) is this your spouse's first marriage. If the answer to both of those questions is yes then I will tell them I cannot help. If the answer to either of those questions is no then I say I am happy to help (I love to help people repent)!" Make sure you do not honor a pastor living in adultery or one who supports it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment