Translate

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This is for all of my friends in other countries

This is for all of my friends in other countries... I will pray for you and all of your needs. I will stand in agreement with you for provisions. BUT I WILL NOT send any money oversees. I have no guarantee the money would ever get to the orphanage, ministry, needy person, church etc... that it is intended for. No disrespect to any of you but if you want my friendship and prayers they are here for you. If you want me to send money... FORGET IT!!! Also sending anything to a foreign country can cost the recipient upwards of a hundred dollars just to be picked up at your postal service. why would i send something to help when it would cost to pick it up. I can tell you that unless i clearly hear The Father tell me to send something to someone it will NOT happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment