Translate

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hedge of Thorns


Praying a hedge-three things will begin to happen whey you pray a "hedge of thorns" around your unfaithful partner:

1. He/She will become confused and lose direction"...I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she/he shall not find her paths" (Hosea 2:6)

2. Any other "lovers" will lose interest and leave. "...She/He shall follow after her/his lovers, but she/he shall not overtake them; and she/he shall seek them, but she/he shall not find them...(Hosea 2:7a)

3. Troubles will motivate your partner to return. (amen) "...Then shall she/he say , I will go and return to my first husband/wife; for then was it better with me than now." Hosea 2:7b

Pray this with me:

Heavenly Father, I ask You to rebuke(1) and bind Satan in the name and through the blood of the Lord Yeshua Christ(2). I ask You to build a 'hedge of thorns' around my partner, so that anyone with wrong influence will lose interest in him(or her) and leave(3). I base this prayer on the command of Your Word(4) which states, 'What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder(5).' 

Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer, I ask in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!

Get into His Word daily for instruction. Let Him direct your footsteps and don't turn away from Him in this hour. Obey and run back into His Abba Father arms. He loves you with an everlasting love no matter what you have done. Its plain and simple as that! So, stop beating yourself up with the past because you have a brighter future than you could ever think or even imagine! Quit listening to the wrong voices that are leading you in the wrong direction and on a slippery slope. Blessings will overtake you when you trust Him at His very Word.

It's simple to repent and turn back to Him. He will take you just as you are unconditional love is what He has to offer you. You have no time to waste! Get back into right fellowship again with believers and not naysayers and doubters. Tune out the world and listen to God! Amen!




God bless you in all you do,

Sharon

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do pray for my husband that committed an affair to a younger woman. I do love my husband, i want him back to start a new life and to fulfill our dreams together. Lord God please do show him the right path to our love, vows and dreams. And also Lord God don't forget to touch his heart, mind and soul for him to realize of his wrong doings and for him to learn to come back and call your mighty name. Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. please prayer for marriage restoration for my husband jesse and myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. please prayer for marriage restoration for my husband jesse and myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray for God to restore your marriage in Jesus name that he will put new love in your heart's for each other that the holy spirit would renew your minds and overwhelm the two of you with desire for each other in Jesus name God bless you and your marriage now and always

      Delete
  6. I need my family healed and my husband to come back home, spiritually, emotionally, physically.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please pray for the return of my husband has not talked to him in 9 days i have prayed a hedge of thorns around him and i no God will do it for me and my husband in the mighty name of Juses (amen).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please pray and agree with me in the restoration of my marriage with my wife Lydia who has become unfaithful in our marriage and she has walked out of our marriage and now staying with her lover leaving me alone with our daughter who is now 3 years and 8 months. We have been married now 5 years. May God create a hedge of protection over her and also the hedge of thorns in her life. May God create unconditionally painful break up between the two and bring about unconditional hatred among them.

    I receive Unconditional Healing, restoration and deliverance upon my marriage in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a prayer request My Wife filed for divorce. But I still pray that our marriage can be restored and We can come to reconciliation. For our 2 boys and bring our family together again. I can't speak of her sins that something she has to take up the with Father. As I'm paying for sins! And I'll take them gladly. Please pray for Me to be a better Man, a better person, a better Husband, a better father, and most importantly a better follower of our Lord Jesus Christ. In the Almighty name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying now for you and your wife/marriage. Praying for all of your needs including the unspoken ones that the Lord already knows. Yes, just focus the Lord and yourself. God bless your family. Praying for all of our Covenant prodigals to come HOME! Amen EXPECTING Restoration miracles this season. Stay in expectancy!! Amen

      Delete