Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A New Beginning

Hello, my sister and brother in Christ and thank you for stumbling upon my page! It’s here where our mission is to glorify God by standing for restored marriages before during and after a divorce. We believe that by standing on God's promises and being faithful we can see our marriages once again healthy and whole in the sight of our Lord Jesus Christ. It’s all for His glory!

I have created this blog share my heart with you and my Lord to help stop these divorces. I want a second chance with my husband and I’m praying that he will allow me, for the glory of God and further blessings to our family to follow. We, all standers, need to be a different generation to teach the next! May he choose to forgive me completely and that we’re to be restored quickly, in Jesus name!

We have many useful resources to connect you with so please contact us for further information. There are links to the right and you are more than welcomed to e-mail me for further prayer on your situation. Remember, God never, ever gives up on what he’s begun!

Please pray this with me:

My dear Lord, I confess at times I've been unloving, critical, angry, resentful, disrespectful, or unforgiving toward my wife/husband. Help me to put aside any hurt, anger, or disappointment I feel and forgive her/him the way You do - totally and completely, without looking back. Make me a tool of reconciliation, peace and healing in this marriage. Make me my wife/husband's helpmate, companion, champion, friend and support. Help me to create a peaceful, restful, safe place for him to come home to. Teach me how to take care of myself and stay attractive to her/him. Grow me into a creative and confident woman/man who is rich in mind, soul, and spirit. Breathe Your life into this marriage. Make me a new person, Lord. Give me a fresh perspective, a positive outlook, and a renewed relationship with the man/woman You've given me. Give my wife/husband a whole new wife/husband and allow me it be me.


Lord, I pray that You would unite my wife/husband and me in a bond of friendship,commitment, generosity, and understanding. Eliminate our immaturity,hostility, or feelings of inadequacy. Help us to make time for one another alone, to nurture and renew our marriage and remind ourselves of the reasons we were married in the first place. I pray our love for each other will grow, so that we will never leave a legacy of divorce to our children.


Lord, You have said to call upon You in the day of trouble and You will deliver us (Psalm 50:15). I call upon You now and ask that You would work deliverance in my wife/husband's life. Deliver her/him from anything that binds them. Set her/him free from adultery. Lift her/him away from the hands of the enemy(Psalm 31:15). Bring her/him to a place of understanding where they can recognize the work of evil and cry out to Your for help. If the deliverance he/she prays for isn't immediate, keep him/her from discouragement and help him/her to be confident that You have begun a good work in him/her and will complete it (Philippians 1:6). Give him/her the certainty that even in his/her most hopeless state, when he/she finds it impossible to change anything, You, Lord, can change everything.


In Jesus' name I pray. Amen and Amen.

Thank you for praying that with me. I will believe along side you that God will move on your behalf and return what the enemy as broken seven fold!

God bless you and your family,

Sharon Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment