Translate

Friday, November 4, 2011

Are YOU Listening in this hour?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 
Good Morning,

This is a Word that i received this morning in prayer;

Keep your eyes on Me. I realize that for most of My children this is a task. For many have not yielded to the training that is necessary in having a single vision. Too long My children have had roving eyes, always gazing around at every thing and everyone around. I know the path to take to bring you to higher ground. If you would keep your eyes fixed upon what I Am doing. You would see that the curtains are drawn back in order to provide you more insight to the next move for the Kingdom. Heaven and earth are about to kiss, and when this happens there will be poured out upon humanity the best and the worst all at once. For those who have made Me their safe haven, it will be the fullest and the greatest times. Yet, those who have stubbornly resisted Me and my life, it will be an opening of a dark abyss. For My children will begin to walk in the times of My glory being poured out in it's fullest for the earth. It will be like the sudden anointing that Saul walked in and was thought to be as one of the prophets. It was not his call to walk in the office of a prophet, but it was a view of My free flowing anointing, where you will become another man. Yet he knew it was of Me and not him. Even so shall all who keep their eyes on Me and mature in their love walk, will experience a new level of My anointing. It will come upon you suddenly to fulfill My purpose in this season. My sons and daughters will prophesy, and will be new as you stay under the spout of this great anointing. Those who are called in the ministry of apostles, prophet, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, will have greater revelation, and have deeper insight to mysteries. No one knows all that there is to know of Me, but I Am causing many to hear more clearer and to see with sharper vision, those secret things. This is not even the best to come, for those who have grown in My love will begin to prefer one another. They will submit one to another, and fulfill my joy. All heaven has awaited this day; When My people are mature and the time of love has come. When My people become one as We are One. This sets the atmosphere and I will come and receive her unto Myself. I have seen your future and it is good!

Love,
Pastor D.
Scripture references: 1 Sam. 10:7-11; John 17:11; 1 Corin. 2:9-10; Ephes.4:7-12; Phil.2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment