Translate

Monday, November 7, 2011

Todays Soft Straws-always fitting!

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns:

Open your eyes, My beloved, for I will indeed show you wondrous things in these days. The things that you have yearned for and sought after will indeed become a spiritual reality, which you cannot only grasp, see and hear, but the truth of these matters will be validated by the Spirit, that lives in you, as He confirms that which I am doing in these days, says the Lord. For the mysteries of old, the mysteries that have been hidden, the mysteries that have been set aside for this time will indeed be revealed as you continue to walk in My presence and in My power. In this coming year, as you give yourself to My purposes and willingly live under My divine government, the supernatural and unusual shall begin to manifest in your midst. Miracles will bring transformation that you have longed to see, and the healing power of the Most High will flow like living water among My people. I will make a distinction between those who are Mine and those who are not Mine. The line has been drawn in the sand. Do not cross the line but stand behind it in My purposes, in My power and in My presence.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns:

I heard the Lord say: My prophets have been isolated and scattered, and the prophetic word has been difficult for them to hear because the roar of the enemy has risen to drown out the word of the Lord. Many have become prey to the evening wolves, and they have been distracted and even disheartened by their days of adversity and affliction. But, I tell you truly that there is a call from heaven going forth even now for the true prophets to arise on the fresh wind and anointing of My Spirit and soar to new heights, to hear My voice loud and clear, and to make the prophetic announcement.

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment