Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Many need to hear the TRUTH of your Stand. Thats why you are called! Godly repentance is needed as well as a turning back to their first love (Christ) and THEN back HOME...make sure you understand that part...there is no formula. OBEY HIM or you'll pay the price alone.

I thought you might want to read what others are going through as well...to show you that its the same ol dog and pony SHOW! Many Churches right now are no different than the one mentioned here...Yes its quite SAD BUT WE ARE CALLED in this SEASON to STAND for TRUTH and Gods justice! Dont give in or give up!! See the salvation of the Lord come to pass!! For me and my household....WE ARE SAVED!! Amen

The sad part is , there are churches out there that would back up what they believe. They may had even been told that by a priest or a pastor. Some priest filled their head with all sorts of lies. This is not against the Catholic faith as a whole, but this one particular priest. So he thinks what he is doing is perfectly ok in God's eyes. And of course he wouldn't listen to what I'd say, cause he'd believe that priest over me, cause he's a man of God. :( The hard part is, WHY aren't our grown kids telling their Dad the truth? I'm not sure they even know what the truth is, cause they too have been so disillusion by what the world/most churches are preaching. I am comforted with his salvation, that's a given, but I REALLY, really want him back home, so we can enjoy what years we have left together. AS much as I want him home, I want our family intact again.

This weekend I am treating myself to the Movie Couragous. Spelling sorry. I got about 1/2 way done and cried...the rest will be tonight when we return back to the house. I hope this helps MANY SEE that they are NOT ALONE in their Stand and the stand for their COV MATE!!


(((HUGS))) and Blessings!!!
Sharon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment