Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Praying for your Cov. Mate...I will also begin Q and A on many topics Standers are facing today/

Whether you
> > choose to pray for him/or not is between you and the Lord. God does
> > want us standing in the gap for the lost. Would you do it for someone
> > who hadn't hurt you if you thought they were lost?? His Word says bless
> > those who curse us and pray for those who despitefully use us...Healing
> > comes when we can forgive and pray for the other person..The testimony
> > > below is from a prodigal that talks about God...
> > >
> > >
> > > When I was in what I call my
> > > prodigal moments,there was a period of time when I was in the
> > thick
> > > of sin and God was tapping me on the shoulder, but I ignored him. And
> > > there were times that the guilt of my actions overwhelmed and
> > consumed
> > > me so much that I could not enjoy the time with the NCP. I was
> > restless, discontented, unhappy, and unable to sleep. Why? God does not
> > give
> > > adulterers any peace. I guarantee you right now that your prodigal
> > > spouse is not peaceful because there is no true peace in sin (Isaiah
> > > 48:22). The devil comes along and whispers in the prodigalâs ear
> > and
> > > says ¢look, this other person is right for you ¦look how they make
> > you
> > > feel¦it will be okay once you are divorced¦everything will be
> > > okay¦besides, your spouse should have someone who really loves them
> > and
> > > you dont, so set them free. We believe we must let you, our
> > spouse,
> > > go, because it is the right thing to do; we are in it too deep, there
> > is no other way, you are aware of our sin, there is no saving face, and
> > > there is no going back. We get trapped in a vicious cycle of self
> > > contempt and fleshly pleasure. And we tell you the reason we are
> > leaving is NOT the NCP. But Im here to tell you¦of course it is!

> > We tell you
> > > we would have left anyway¦then why didnt we? That is exactly why
> > Satan
> > > put this person in our path. He knew that would be just the ticket to
> > > get us to act, to commit adultery, to separate and to divorce. Satan
> > not
> > > only convinces the prodigal, but uses the NCP as well. So he has two
> > > deceived people under his control and manipulation. And the prodigal
> > > does what FEELS right; not what IS right.
> > > Again, let me
> > > reiterate"there is NO PEACE for the prodigal. Prodigals live in an
> > > illusionary world that they believe in. We believe that we are really
> > > happy, but thatâs not so, and our hearts even tell us that. But we
> > just
> > > dismiss it. We chalk it up to not being happy in our marriage it
> > > couldnt possibly be our adulterous relationship. And we believe we
> > have
> > > a future with the other person. But once again, thats not so
> > because
> > > our God would not allow it. He would not prosper a relationship that
> > > goes against his Word; not now and not ever! We believe we could
> > never
> > > be a good spouse to you because we have hurt you so deeply and we
> > love
> > > the NCP. Again, that does not so; we love the feeling we get with the
> > NCP
> > > and we hate the guilt we feel with you, our spouse. Deep down, we
> > love
> > > you, but all we can see now is the negative you, and not the you we
> > fell
> > > in love with. And we point out your faults so we can justify our sin
> > to
> > > ourselves. So be careful not to display that negativity to us,
> > because
> > > it will send us packing. Disarm us with your good, loving side. The
> > more
> > > you show us the Christ like love and peace within you, the more
> > > restless, uneasy, uncomfortable and far from peaceful we become. Why?
> > > (Because you are successfully fighting the enemy with the tools God
> > has
> > > given you in his Word (Ephesians 6:12-18) and we can stand
> > against
> > > that, so we lash back out at you. Remember that Satan is talking to
> > us
> > > even louder when you are winning. So stand firm and keep loving us
> > and
> > > victory will be yours (Deuteronomy 20:4). It is when you give up, and
> > > give in that you waste time and restoration takes longer.
> > > Perhaps
> > > If rambling; but this is my point"there is no peace for the
> > prodigal!!!

> > > And it really important to understand that feelings do not
> > > matter!!! Feelings come and go. Today, your prodigal spouse is
> > distant;
> > > tomorrow pleasant; the next day angry; and the next happy "as if
> > life
> > > couldnr be better. God does not want us to operate on feelings.
> > God is
> > > not interested in how you feel, but who you are; your character, your
> > > relationship with him, and your salvation. And He is not interested
> > in
> > > what makes you comfortable. He is asking you...Do you believe in
> > my
> > > Word? Do you believe in my promises? Do you believe me when I say
> > I
> > > hate divorce? (Malachi 2:16) Do you believe that I joined you and
> > your
> > > spouse together and what I have joined, let man not separate?
> > (Matthew
> > > 19:6) Do you believe that I can do the impossible? (Mark 10:27) Do
> > you
> > > believe in me? Do you have faith in my Sovereignty, my power, and my
> > > truth? (Deuteronomy 3:24) Do you believe I can bring you through
> > this?
> > > So when you are hurting, remember not about my feelings,
> > but the
> > > promise ahead - Psalm 147:3. When you are angry,
> > remember not
> > > about my feelings, but the promise ahead - Psalm 135:14 When you
> > are
> > > tearful, remember not about my feelings, but the promise
> > ahead -
> > > Psalm 126:5 When you are fearful, remember not about
> > my
> > > feelings, but the promise ahead " Isaiah 41:10. And when you are
> > > disappointed or discouraged, remember not about my
> > feelings, but
> > > the promise ahead - Psalm 34:18.
> > > Please, please repeat this to
> > > yourself over and over until it sinks in, which I too had to do
> > tonight
> > > in my own moment of despair. Stop believing the lies out of your
> > > spouse mouth. Believe the words out of Gods mouth. Prodigals
> > dont
> > > know which way is up. But you on the other hand, have God and the
> > Holy
> > > Spirit, and all of his angels on your left, and on your right, in
> > front
> > > of you, behind you, and everywhere you go. You have the power that
> > comes
> > > through your prayers, through your fellowship and obedience to God,
> > and
> > > through reading his Word daily. YOU HAVE POWER!! GODS FAVOR RESTS
> > WITH
> > > YOU! YOU ARE GODS CHILD!! YOU ARE JOINT HEIRS WITH JESUS CHRIST!
> > YOU
> > > ARE THE OVERCOMER! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO TREAD ON SERPENTS AND
> > DEMOLISH
> > > STRONGHOLDS! !! AND THE PRODIGAL IN SIN IS POWERLESS OVER YOU AND YOUR
> > > GOD!!!
> > > Start acting and believing like it is so. God commands you
> > > to act on your faith. So wipe your tears just like I had to tonight,
> > and
> > > get up and act like a child of the most high God!!!! DO something
> > > constructive and pray and claim Jeremiah 24:7 for your spouse,
> > because
> > > God will be faithful to do this for your prodigal spouse the same way
> > He
> > > did it for me! It says I will give them a heart to know me, that I am
> > > the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they
> > will
> > > return to me with all their heart.
> > >

No comments:

Post a Comment