Translate

Monday, April 9, 2012

"NEW FIRE"!!! ABOUT to BE RESTORED AGAIN!

Awesome Song I heard last night while Jammin during study time with the I-pod!
Another Word of Confirmation as well "NEW FIRE"!!!


Mark my WORDS Standers....Someone (or more than 2 couples in waiting and OBEYING the Lord in this HOUR) are ABOUT to BE RESTORED AGAIN! As well as the group(s) to have some major breakthroughs and MIRACLES!!!
If you have been in our Wave or FASTING and PRAYING BE EXPECTING some major FAVOR and OPEN DOORS that NO MAN nor Woman can HOLD SHUT!!!! Amen & AMEN!!!

BElIEVE IT & Recieve it or doubt it and DO WITHOUT IT!!!!

SEENTHEGLORY.BLOGSPOT.COM

HE WILL GET ALL THE GLORY!!!!!!

!!!!!BE WATCHING...Its ABOUT TO POP like the 4th of JULY!!!!!!
Get EXCITED because you are about to meet YOUR EXPECTED END with the LAST part of this sides Chapter!!!!!!

YES....ALL of those !!!! MEANS THAT I AM JUMPIN FOR JOY FOR WHOEVER IN ADVANCE!!!!
Just like Job I have been faithful, tested and will get DOUBLE for my TROUBLE as I continue in Service praying for you ALL always in AWE of Him and what He can do. Only Jesus has the POWER to SAVE a Man or Woman.
Read Col 1:12-23!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment