Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wonder about what my STAND is or question it Biblical standpoint?

In case people wonder about what my STAND is or question it Biblical standpoint....here is part of my on going testimony!!

God called me to STAND for our marriage almost 8 years ago now...I had NO IDEA of what it was at the time...I just knew what my heart had felt for my Cov. Husband of my Youth...it was to NEVER be unfaithful to him even while we had dated 7 years before we married and said the "I DO". At age 11 our Daughter said Mom is this a TEST (from God) and I said Yes, Karleigh it is...but destruction continued and the enemy had a hay-day with tearing the boys to one side and the girls to the other...breaking hearts along the way (GOD HATES DIVORCE and NEVER INTENDED for us to go through all we had to go through...but He allowed it) He allowed it for HIS GLORY TO COME!!! Amen He knows the beginning to the end and we will help save COUNTLESS marriages like the Stienkamp's with telling them the TRUTH and turning them back to their Cov mates of their youths...People give up way to early with their marriages and if they would just wait out their storms....they would be amazed at what the Lord can and will do. Many leave for material differences, spiritual difference or affairs and things that the enemy leads them down the wrong pathway with ease (Prov 5). I am THANKFUL for my journey with the Lord and Him keeping me on task and track with him despite my personal raging storms and trials around me...WHY? Because its shaped me and defined me and brought me even closer to the Lord than I was before. Ive meet people that I otherwise would have NEVER met in which along our journey we have shared some tragic situations and rejoiced together as well as prayed for one another over the years fasting and praying and breaking strongholds and generational cusres along the way...I AM THANKFUL to EACH AND EVEY ONE OF YOU they know who they are) It made me appreciate the little things that I otherwise took for granted with my Husband or my Children....and I've been able to take care of my elderly parents-in which one parent (my Mom still living) about 7 yrs ago had OV. Cancer and the other just passed away April 17th 2010 (My Daddy). My Mom is still alive to tell her testimony of how the Lord healed her with NO CHEMO. God has restored me from nothing to where God is going to take us next with His Cov. blessings of Abraham as He has promised me to the next level). I found myself and who God had designed me to be and created me to be as His chosen vessel and woman of God (striving for the Proverbs 31 model). I am now attending a Bible College in the field of "Associates of Arts in Leadership & Ministry"...

A passion that I had when our kids were growing up! I've never allowed the situation with my husband and I to give our children an excuse not to do their VERY BEST for God. We have a handsome Son who is talented in SOOOOO many ways...as well as a beautiful talented Daughter who not only has a job that she loves in fashion retail but she is such an inspiration to many around her including me and is also college bound like Robert she shares some of the SAME EXACT passions and they are amazing blessings from the Lord. I KNOW that the BEST is yet to COME for me and my household will serve the Lord in an ever greater and mightier way! I am here for anyone who needs prayers pretty much 24/7 and we are all expecting an EXPECTED END along with a GRAND CELEBRATION and I will say right now anyone and everyone is welcome and invited to celebrate along with us when we re-new the new US in the near future. Gods working out ALL the details in the meantime and all I need to do is obey and trust as well as BELIEVE Him and take Him at HIS VERY WORD! He makes all things new and forgives us for the mistakes we make and casts them into the sea of forgetfulness. Yes we do have to drink from our own cistern...but there is also LOVE and FORGIVENESS at the CROSS!! Amen! Part of my testimony with the Latter days ....and the BEST to COME!!! God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment