Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

"So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word."

Ears to Hear/Hearts to Obey


Good morning,

The Spirit of the Lord says;

Never doubt My faithfulness to you. Every thing that I have spoken to you, every promise made I Am doing exactly that! I Am not bound by the time of this world, I Am ageless and timeless. Just because you have not seen the expected desire, I Am watching over My Word to perform it. At times you think that I Am unaffected by your cries for relief, yet I Am always beside you making sure that you live to see and walk in the promise. Only know My Word, never assume that I will do what you want if it doesn't line up with Me. Quite often this is where My children are deluded and deceived and where their hope becomes deferred. When you are not acquainted with Me or My ways, you allow the enemy of your soul to make you believe a lie, for you expect Me to do what I cannot do, and that is lie. When I speak I cannot lie! I told Joshua and Caleb that they would come into their promise land as long as they continued to believe Me, it came to pass for them. Forty years passed and My Word was alive in them, it remained the same and they enjoyed the fruit of believing Me.

Many must let go of the false gods of faith, believing Me for the things in their heart that they could not find in My Word. For when you believe in things that I did not say, those desires then have become idols, forming their own belief systems in your heart. Go back and see if those things are so, study to show yourself approved unto Me. My Word is the Truth that you need to order your life by. All that is in your life and every test of your life I will turn for your good, no matter how it has comes, or how long it endures, I will keep My promise to you. It shall be even as I have declared to you. For it is My Word that you believe and continue in that I can prosper and watch over to perform, not preconceived ideas, or speculations. So meditate on My Word and you will be amazed when your desires become Mine, bringing us into agreement. So don't give up, don't lose hope. I know what time it is, and I have time on My side to perform all that I promise.


"So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word." (Heb. 10:23) "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." (Is. 55:9-11)

Love,

Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment