Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

REPENT HIS TRUTH NEVER CHANGES! "Repent"

Dear Brothers and Sisters, After being disturbed deeply by God all night, with little sleep, I come to you in fear and trembling. Like others perhaps put in your way before, I have been called to warn you of pending disaster, or else be personally blamed by Him if I don't. Your blood will be on my hands if I don't speak, and on your own hands if you don't listen. I am not kidding, exaggerating or being melodramatic. This is direct, serious and of immediate importance to you. Even if you scoff, or don't like me and my kind, it doesn't matter, for I beg you on my knees to listen to what God has said. This is not for the unsaved, it's for you if you call yourself a Christian. Please go to this link and listen to the third last message from the bottom of the page called "Repent". http://www.marriagedivorce.com/messages.php You may say (before you hear), I have already done that, and the Blood of Jesus covers me. No! Don't say that, but GO and Listen first. Afterward, write me at stephen@marriagedivorce.com and I will send you the message "Turn" not published here. It takes off from where "Repent" lands. We will work together as long as it takes. You may call me a radical, or even a heretic but you can't rightfully say either, or fairly think that way until you listen, and hear what the Spirit says to you. Please, stop what you are doing and listen. It's a short message, and God will give you the time. Please, for His sake. http://www.marriagedivorce.com/messages.php Third from the bottom, called "Repent". Chaplain Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment