Translate

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Breakthroughs & Miracles are on the Way!

Many of my postings go pretty far back. I want to simply let everyone know that many of the requests on here have been met. Not all....I can go back to 2011 where we were asking for a building. We still have that on our list. However I am no longer connected with the other person mentioned. Both of our lives took different twists & turns. I wish her Gods blessings on her & her family! The Vision & Mission of Restoration have not changed. I went back to College and my focus has been on my own family and praying for hundreds of countless Cov. 1st marriages. We all know that the Lord continues to direct our paths. He connects us in mighty ways. I look forward to what the near future has for us. I know He will have all that we need in perfect time & order. Thing is we are one day closer to His return. Please join with me pushing in prayer for all of these husbands & wives to leave the other people that they are currently thinking are "right for them" or so called "God sent". Lord, wake them up to the many lies that they think are truths. May they flee from adultery in this very moment and run from the sin that's trying to entangle them. Anything holding them back may it be quickly broken off in Jesus name! May the needs in our prayer circles be quickly met in Jesus mighty name. Provision for His Vision & God speed everyone!!! God bless you always, In His Service, Sharon Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment