Translate

Friday, October 11, 2013

In His Service meeting with an awesome man of God!

I had an awesome pleasure tonight meeting a mighty man after Gods own heart. While standing in line for about 45 mins. I got to meet some awesome christians. One couple who have been married 42 years this past July!! What an awesome God wink! I am very careful with who I watch on christian programming now more than ever. Honestly I can say that Dr. Stanley is the real deal. He is so warm & loving. I'm thankful for the time he took with posing for pictures, listening to me about my stand and signing my book. He has stood against the tide and faithfully prays for our country. I wish that there were more men of God like him in his hour. May the Lord continue to bless him & give him great health all the days of his life for his obedience & faithfulness. Traveling angels of mercy go before and after him as he continues on his book tour. God bless you Dr.Charles F. Stanley it was an honor & a pleasure to meet you in person. I pray that you will pray for us and for my schooling. I know that its such a great honor to serve our Lord. The next levels we all reach are all for His glory until His great return!! Amen God bless you always! If you are reading my blog please drop me a line at sharon.n@live.com Or find my page on Facebook under my name & or Season of Hosea Now is the time to help turn the tide. Don't let emotions get in the way persevere through to the victory ahead. PTL for faithful men & women in this hour standing for Biblical Cov. Marriages. This was not my idea BUT Gods!! If He calls you to obey Him in Standing strong for your marriage don't you dare disobey. We are too close to His great & mighty return people of God. Stand strong and believe He is with us as the cloud of witnesses cheer us on. God bless your journey ahead. Sincerely, In His Service Sharon Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment