Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lord give me your eyes for just one second. How doe we become born again to enter His kingdom?

Many people don't understand how simple it is to be saved. According to John 3:16 The Word of God makes it plain, simple & clear. Or is there more too it? So what does it mean when the Bible says that we must be born again? What if I think that I've fallen too far and God won't pick me up again? How do I pick up the pieces from a shattered past and turn around my life for Him? How do I ask for His forgiveness and what is repentance? What if I can't forgive myself or others don't want to forgive me? What should I do according to scripture? All these questions can be answered as to who enters the Kingdom and what you need to do on a personal level to be free from bondage of captivating sin. Why are so many churches agreeing with sin & adultery even in Leadership? I will address these any many more questions that you may have in the hours to come. I personally pray that if you are in error today that you ask Him in prayer to forgive you. I pray that you come to a Godly sorrow in repentance as to how you not only hurt and greeved the heart of God with your actions but also those perhaps closest to you. I pray that you will take the needed steps to ask them for forgiveness as well. The time is NOW as the hour draws closer to His return daily. Nobody knows the day nor the hour. Let Him completely transform your hardened wayward heart towards your first love again. May it be an agape love that can never be quenched again. May you be lead by the Holy Spirit to continue praying and seeking Him in truth. May you know that even pastors & leaders can give wrong council and hurt people. If they told people that remarriage is wrong if you have a living mate realize that all those people giving & serving would stop doing so and they would have no church. Many have fallen away because of great grief in the church. They will be held accountable at a greater level. Nothing I say is against God church as to how He intended it to be and that is pure without spot nor wrinkle. He wants people on fire for Him again speaking truth to set the captives yes in the church free again. There's been to much worldly compromise where christians look more like the world than Christ. We all need to be on bended knee again...its not just for some..its for ALL! I invite you to take a deeper walk with thee and dive in deep. Have a personal relationship which means taking responsibility for your own soul. May you be on fire for Him like never before. Anything you do for Him will be the only thing that has lasting value anyway. Its not about anything but Him and advancing His kingdom in love and truth. We've got once chance right now to get things right with Him. He wants us all as one body in this hour but in rightstanding. May you give & sell everything to the poor orphaned and widdowed. Read how you must be born again & see or ask how YOU can help this mission move forward. Its up to you!! May this year be the year of open eyes & may you see things in a different light all for His glory. May He I've you His eyes for just one second. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment