Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Eyes To See Once I was Blind but now I can SEE! How our God sees us.

I will let you all look these scriptures up. Its good to be in the Word daily so the Lord can minister to you directley. You will grow leaps and bounds. Do a reverses seach to match up and study scripture. Iron sharpens iron. God's Word tells us that if we put Him first in our lives, he wants to give us the desires of our hearts and fill our barns (or financial blessings) to overflowing. Psalms 139:13-18 Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Psalms 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1 John 3:1 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Galatians 4:6-7 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Matthew 7:9-11 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:32 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Galatians 4:7 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. Luke 12:28-31 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance [or wealth]; and I will fill their treasures. Proverbs 8:17-21 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. Psalms 35:27 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing. Psalms 34:10

No comments:

Post a Comment