Translate

Monday, September 15, 2014

Deliverance prayers to restore broken marriages (1st Marriage for Life until Death)



Deliverance prayers to restore broken marriages

 CONFESSIONS

Mark 10:8-9
: And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

 PRAISE WORSHIP
1. You who conspired with my husband/wife to destroy our marriage and good home, I command you to remove your hand from my husband/wife, in the Name of Jesus. It is against God’s word for you to separate us.

2. All evil counsel against our home, collapse, in the Name of Jesus.

3. I scatter all evil arrangements between you and my husband/wife, in the Name of Jesus.

4. You strange woman attached to my husband, will dislike each other as from now, in the Name of Jesus.

5. I will get favour and love of my husband / wife in the Name of Jesus
Thank the Lord for His mercies and grace.

Ask the holy Spirit to help you pray to the point of breakthrough in the Name of Jesus

Source: Mountain of fire and miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment