Translate

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Season of REPENTANCE!!! WAKE UP & TURN

Just saw this after reading a thread. Its for myself and anyone else out there walking the hard narrow path.

Sharon, You have a HUGE calling on your life woman of God. Fiery darts are always going to be flying when one tells the TRUTH on ANY Biblical truth. People still need to be SET FREE!!!! 

You are more than likely in more need of prayer than you ever thought (DAILY). 

Folks don't wish to get right w God because they would have to get RIGHT w/ God. 
Which means Repentance and TURNING AWAY from Sin

I am SO thankful that we are currently IN the season of REPENTANCE!!! 

I am thankful for Godly  postings on other sites.  It opens my eyes for further STUDY
I don't take just anyone's word on something...I DIG DEEPER for myself! 
Study thyself approved workmen and watchmen. Amen

 WE WILL SOON SEE THE GLORY OF THE LORD!!! 

God bless you (Family) and everything that concerns you. Amen



WAKE UP OF SHEEPLE!!! TURN NOW before its too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment