Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Positioning GREAT THINGS!! AMEN



“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13

Every circumstance is different, but we serve the same awesome, mighty God who is right there with you. God wants to rebuild and restore the disaster and devastation messes of your Cov. 1st marriage for Him to get the glory, honor and praise.Be sure to  make time today to read Ezekiel 36:22 through Ezekiel Chapter 37. Your spouse’s salvation and walk with the Lord is the most important part of your marriage restoration.

Do not allow time to become your enemy!
 
My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me. Psalm 31:15

No comments:

Post a Comment