Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

What kind of Church do YOU Support? Wake UP CHURCH!!



I do not consider myself to be argumentative. What I do consider myself to be is desperate to get the truth of this message out. I believe we are in the last hours and many are headed to hell and deserve a chance to be warned of the pit they are in. Amen and AMEN!! 


Wake UP CHURCH!! 

It is a fact that our land is nearly destroyed because of the breakup of the family. So what is the CURE? DIVORCE law and the divorce practice of the church has caused this. I believe that the cure for DIVORCE is DIVORCE. Divorce from legalized adultery would purify the heart and make things right. RIGHT?????

One Writer States...
"Yes be obedient leave adulterous marriage repent and read the word to know Jesus teachings on life godliness and how to worship in spirit and truth! GET OUT of the Burning building.. I did by Gods grace and providence.. We need aGodly folks to ride up to help those coming out of adulterous marriages. They need help during their exodus as they return to the promised land"!


Another Stander States...
"We that are waiting for the return of our covenant husband honor you, as does the Lord, May this is what it takes foe God to soften thei hearts to reach out to Him,=first, and come home". 



They get it and HEAR His Voice today. I'm praying that you do too!!  ITS TIME TO GO HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment