Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

What Are YOUR thoughts on Matthew 6 ? God will provide!!


Tapping Into God's Power and Jehovah-Jireh - God will provide



God reminds us to take no thought for our lives,he will provide he is Jehovah Jireh he will provide and why worry about because God spoke through Paul by the holy ghost about how we brought nothing into this world and we cant take it out.


Vs. 8  I believe 1Corinthians 14:2..."For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue, speaketh not unto men but unto God."
Until 1Corinthians 13:8-10 is fulfilled, I believe we can safely pray the will of God by using a prayer language that our carnal mind doesn't/can't interfere with. Our carnal words limit what we say to God, so our wants and our will are always in the way. As long as we are "thinking," those thoughts get in the way of Gods spirit speaking to our spirit. I find that after I speak my prayers in English, I use my prayer language to let the Spirit lead me, talk to me, and I know His Will will be done....Because He already knows what I need, I need to be able to HEAR it. God prepares our hearts, through His spirit, to accept the things we need. No expectations that are amiss and no disappointments.


Vs. 33 Without God coming first in our lives we cannot please him.God is our source for every need in our lives.He will supply all your needs when you truly walk with him in spirit and ask him daily to direct your path, everything else is will fall into place when you live only to serve him in heart and soul.

Vs. 33 I believe that the Lord has spoken it all. There is no need to worry about materialistic things. I found out when you are Seeking the things of God and his righteousness for our lives, and doing whats right in the Lords sight, than he will take care of his own!! He said it in His word that all shall be added unto you, the things that you have need of and or concern with. God Will provide!! Praise God!!



Matthew 6;10 Thy Kingdom is here and now. His will is complete. Be on earth like it is heaven. Treat people right and you will be treated right. Follow him without fear and he will protect you. Because you are in heaven with power forever. This is how to be a man.



I do believe that he will provide, no need to worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment