Translate

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Where Your Safety Is

Where Your Safety Is
“The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous . . . runs into it and is safe” (Proverbs 18:10).

....My daughter, do not run away. Do not run from my presence. Here, here, my love, is where your safety is. Here, here, my love, is where your fast beating heart will slow. Here, here, my love, is where you are captured, fully captured by my love and free, all at once.
My love, turn your face to mine. I take my hands underneath your chin and raise your eyes to meet mine.
Look. Don’t close your eyes or look down.
Look into my eyes, child.
My child, my daughter, listen now. I have you. Let this penetrate your heart. I have you. Do not run away. You are the one I want. You are the daughter I made whom I formed with my own two hands.
My eyes are on you, child. They are always on you. And they are eyes of love, not condemnation. They are eyes soft and bold and sure in my love for you.
You are stunning, and I am captivated.
You are perfectly made, and I delight in you. You are radiant, and I pour myself into you. You are my own, my girl, my daughter, my true one, my found one, my cherished one. I will never tire of being with you, holding you, wrapping you up in my arms.
Stay here, my love.

I stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment