Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Advance!!! Ears to hear...

Ears to Hear

Posted: 17 Feb 2012

Good morning,

The Spirit of the Lord says;

As the year increases there will be great challenges, but there will also be the greatest soil for the miraculous, it will be very strong for the yielded ones. Stay sensitive to My leading, and you will sow your strength and abilities into the Kingdom, where your true treasures are. Advance, advance, is what you will hear! You will make great advancements and strides into arenas that were shut and closed off to you. The areas that you have invested your time and energy in the past that have not brought forth fruit will now begin to bring about a sudden production. The season of the plowman overtaking the reaper is upon you now. I delight to do this even now, especially when the world does not know how to change the cycle that sin has set them on, and it has spun out of control. My children will now begin to shine forth with My wisdom, insight, and ability. The great I Am, on the inside of you will begin to illuminate all that I have placed in you. Deep will be calling out the deep things on the inside, causing you to truly and finally, 'have My mind!' You will know what it is to be "God inside minded", it is dependent on the degree of your ability to yield.

Because darkness grows even darker you must depend on My light which will make clear for you all that my Word has placed in your mind and heart. You will recognize and know that it is My image being reflected through and in you. Praise and worship will shift you into another level, magnifying and making transparent all that has been obscure. Grow in your times of praise and worship, there I am conditioning the ground of your heart that you might move more gracefully into the deeper realms of God. Draw nigh to Me and I will draw nigh to you, as I do all that I Am is available too. You will have revelation as well as the understanding to do just what I have directed and made known through My Word and through those prophetic encounters. I have been setting you up with those whose capabilities will strengthen yours, as well as yours will bring strength to them. My body will be made whole, there will be nothing missing or broken. Now you will not only recognize the competence that I Am in those around you, you will embrace and welcome their skills. You will now see how I have set each individual 'gifting' in the Body to compliment and bring out the best for the Kingdom. Maturing in Me, will cause My Church to do the great exploits in the midst of days of great chaos! You are well able, because I Am has seen to it. My Word, the prophetic, and praise, will cause the true worshiper to walk into the divine realm of their God!


"However, we possess this precious treasure [the divine Light of the Gospel] in [frail, human] vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves." "But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him, [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed]. Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man's scrutiny]."(2 Corin. 4:7; 1 Corin. 2:9-10)

Love,
Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment