Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

SUDDENLY AND SOON and SO MANY are NOT prepared...

A MUST read....It should speak to many tonight. God Bless! When I am told to REST...He seems to POUR MORE out to me. Cant wait for more time with my Faithful Husband in this time and SEASON! Hes been faithful for many years and kept me going even when I thought I couldnt possibly go on...Ive been there as a Christian all curled up in a ball reaching out to someone I knew wasnt listening to a single word I said from my heart...but I KNEW that it was just a heart condition and the influence of another person in his life. Ive seen him go through some pretty dark times and not even know the enemy had such a stonghold over him (them). I knew that the LORD was listening and tonight I am saying once again LORD I TRUST YOU!!! Publicly I confess that I am not a perfect person but I do strive to be the Wife and Mother-Sister and Child that He HAS CALLED ME TO BE. Ive fallen short...but I know I can never be perfected until HE COMES which will be SUDDENLY AND SOON and SO MANY are NOT prepared nor ready and going their own ways which they think are RIGHT. If the Lord is the Lord of them...HE DIRECTS their steps...its NOT SELF MOTIVATED or for worldy gain. AMEN Thank You LORD for working on me and perfecting me for ALL YOUR GLORY until your faithful return.


If you are in a Cov Ministry for Marriage WE COULD really use some TEAM WORK here with prayers in unity for Cov. Marriages in this late hour and season. The LATTER DAYS will be GREATER than the Former Days.

The Church will have to pervail and turn or not advance forward with His Holy Spirit and blessings. Now is the TIME to TUEN OR BURN!!

Its GAME time with NO GAME BUT THE LORDS...ITS HIS STORY unfolding all for HIS GLORY!! Amen

Please contact us if you'd like to pray and encourage or support so we can do the same for others!

Sharon.n@live.com

We have a Paypal set up under Karleigh.n@live.com
She is our faithful Treasurer and we are held accountable in ALL things until He returns again!

No comments:

Post a Comment