Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Give God Praise for these reports!! Stand still and SEE the Salvation of the Lord!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Testimonies

Below are excerpts from a few of the testimonies we have received in the past week, each shared with the writer's permission. These are not to tell you how to stand and what to do, but are given here to share how God moves when people are praying. If you have a testimony to share to encourage others, read how to do that when you visit our Testimony Submission Page.

Look what the Lord has done -

“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” Jeremiah 32:17

“Praise God! After many false starts, many tears, and countless prayers, my husband just texted me and said he's had enough. He's loading his truck and heading home! Last Saturday, I had a testimony to match every single one of yours. I will continue to stand and pray for all marriages. But most importantly, I am going to stay with God, and ask Him to lead and direct us. I never want to be married without Him in it again. Bless you all.” (Illinois)

“I praise God that my husband has returned home. I know without a doubt God had His hands in my situation. My husband is a new person and so am I. Never underestimate the power of fasting and prayer. God can soften the hardest of hearts and restore what the enemy tried to steal. I know God has a work for us to do, so I reminded myself of that every time I wanted to give up. Even though he is home, I still cannot let down my guard because the enemy is not happy. I encourage standers across the world to go into the enemy’s camp and take back what he has stolen. Mathew 11:12, reminds us that the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. This is our cue to fight the enemy back. Through prayer, fasting, and writing the vision for your family, you prompt God to lean in your direction and answer your prayers. It worked for me and He'll do the same for you. Never lose heart nor hope because God is FAITHFUL!” (Florida)
“I just want to praise the Lord because my marriage was restored suddenly. My husband came back home suddenly! PTL. After so many prayers and scriptures, the Lord did it suddenly. I know this could only be from God. Now my family is back together, to God be the glory for all He has done!” (North Carolina)

Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?” John 11:40

“I have been standing for awhile and have wanted to give up so many times but the Lord continues to give me the strength to keep going on this path. I have had no contact with my husband. Last week I experienced a suddenly. He came over to talk to me. I was able for the first time to share my heart and stand with him. The Lord has shown me the other side of my mountain. Nothing in my natural told me this would ever happen. All I've had is God’s Word and His promise to me with the support of RMM. I want to praise the Lord and say thank You Jesus for this miracle.” (Alabama)

“A little while ago, I was crying out to God and telling Him how tired I was of waiting. I even started to imagine moving on. Later that day, as I was driving to Bible study, I looked at the car in front of me and the license plate read ‘Wait4him.’ I knew He was speaking to me. That car stayed in front of me all the way to the street where I was going. I couldn't help but laugh. God does speak, in a thousand different ways! PTL!” (Ohio)

“My husband agreed to go to counseling. God lead a friend to tell me about an intensive marriage program out-of-state for couples in crisis and my husband has agreed to do it. God then provided the money and opened up both my husband's and my schedule to go. We have spent time together and he helped pay for my car repair, telling my mechanic he wanted to show me he wanted to work things out. We soon will leave for our marriage intensive program and I know God is working. To God alone be the glory and praise.” (Ohio)

He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.” Luke 17:6

“I believe God has told me that my husband will return to us very soon. God has answered many of my prayers and now I stand for my marriage and all marriages. My heavenly Father is my closest confidant!” (Australia)

“To God, be the glory for the wonderful miracles He performed for me this last week. I saw a rainbow and knew that this was God’s reassurance of the restoration of my marriage. My husband was very civil towards me when I went to pick up our child and I know that was God’s way of assuring me again that He is up to something and is definitely softening our hearts and working towards our marriage restoration. ‘Now to HIM who is able to do immeasurably more than we all ask or imagine, according to HIS power that is at work within us.’ Ephesians 3: 20.” (South Africa)

“When my prodigal called telling me he was visiting, I prayed over that visit. That evening He began playing a love song he liked and explained the lyrics to me; that the singer was finding different ways to express his love interest. We enjoyed our outing together. He said he had moved back to our home town. PTL! Our Lord is a mighty God, He turns the heart of stone into the heart of flesh. Restoration is there; keep on believing, keep on trusting the Lord!” (United Kingdom)

Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” Matthew 21:21-22

“Thank You, Lord that my spouse called me today on his way to the doctor. I was so honored that he let me go. I kept silently thanking the Lord and at one point while we were driving I saw a ‘Restoration Now’ van drive by. It was hard not to burst out in praise but my heart was singing. I thought of Bob saying about who a prodigal would call when they were sick, the spouse or other person. Thank You, Lord.” (Nevada)

“I have been thinking about the word 'restore' a lot recently so I decided to look it up and see what it means. I was blown away with all that one little word can mean! No wonder Charlyne talks about God wanting Restored Marriages! Restore means: To bring back into existence, to bring back to an original condition, to bring back to health, to return to its rightful owner, to reconstruct, to reinstate, resurrect, revive, regenerate, reestablish and redeem. Yes please Lord, I want all these things for my marriage! I believe in the God of restoration. James 5:15: ‘This prayer made in faith will heal the sick; the Lord will restore them to health and their sins will be forgiven.’” (United Kingdom)

“I have been praying for boldness to be a clear witness for Christ to my family and others. Praise the LORD, I am now in a running conversation with my father-in-law. May God continue to open his understanding and draw him close, that God's Name will be glorified!” (Virginia)
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9
“Although my divorce did go through in the eyes of the court a few weeks ago, I know that the Lord will rebuild what the locusts came to destroy! I have had so many signs in the past few weeks that my assignment from God is to continue to stand. I was also able to share a word about standing on my local Christian radio station last night. One of my prayer partners told me that Satan would not try too hard to destroy something that was already dead. I will not quit until the devil has to! I will stand and believe forever! “ (Minnesota)

“God is so good! The Holy Spirit led me to attend an evening festival where my husband was volunteering. As I was driving out to it, I asked God to have my husband find me at the festival, for I did not want to pursue him. God did it! He brought him to me!! We talked and had a pleasant time. Obey, pray, and submit. God does answer prayers. If He answers the little ones and sees us get so excited, imagine how He feels when He gets to answer the big ones! God loves us and longs to give us our hearts' desires. Don't give up!” (Arkansas)

“I was praying for my husband and the Lord gave me the parable of the prodigal son. That was two years ago. I didn't understand until I found this wonderful ministry that has helped me so much. The Lord is showing me hearts everywhere I look. I know God is doing something big with my husband.” (New York)

“‘For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.” Luke 15:24

"PTL! I received an unexpected letter from my wife's lawyer and for whatever reason he is withdrawing himself as my wife's lawyer. This is the third time that God has intervened and kept us from divorcing. I continue to just stand still and see the salvation of the Lord!” (Tennessee)

“I asked the Lord this morning to speak to me loudly. I prayed the whole way while I was driving and asked Him to please do not whisper to me, but to speak loudly so that I could learn to hear his voice. About 15 minutes after I said my prayer, I was speechless to see a Covenant Transport truck passing by. I prayed at the beginning of my stand to see one. I never thought that I would. I immediately began to praise the LORD. I have no reason to cry any more. I know that I am following the Lord’s instructions!” (Texas)

“Praise God as I saw five Covenant Transport trucks yesterday and I was scheduled to go to my final hearing today. Due to court problems the divorce was blocked and rescheduled for next week. God told me, 'His will would be done today and I do not want this divorce.' I will continue to pray for God's will and miracle for my wayward husband.” (Tennessee)

“I've been receiving mixed messages from Christian loved ones about my stand. Many have told me it is okay to accept that my husband filed because there was infidelity involved. I cried out to God and asked Him if He wanted me to continue to stand. Then I saw a Covenant Transport Truck! I shouted for joy! Then another truck that read ‘PTL’ drove by. I shouted ‘Praise the Lord!’ Just before arriving at my destination I drove up hill and looked down and saw another Covenant Transport truck! This makes three Covenant Transport trucks I've seen in my lifetime which is rare because I never saw them before. Only when I ask the Lord to give me a sign to continue to stand do I see them. This lets me know He is working on the other side of my mountain.” (Texas)

“I have been truly blessed. After giving my testimony about seeing my first Covenant Transport truck, I have been blessed to see 15 more over the past month. I always see one when I’m talking to God while driving. I prayed that there were other standers on the road. There was a time when I had given up on ever seeing one and now I’ve seen 16. When God shows up He really shows out. I believe God is about to show up and show out in my marriage. Praise God.” (Georgia)

Read more testimonies of how the Lord speaks to standers with these trucks on our Covenant Transport truck page.

“The LORD has been so great to me during this time of separation. He has been so faithful to me and answering my prayers. Every time I start to give up or grow weary God always speaks to me to remind me that I am doing what He has called me to do in standing for my marriage to be restored. He has shown my six Covenant Transport trucks...and each one came when I needed to see it most. God has provided for me in every way possible during this time and I am forever thankful. I really feel like my "suddenly" is right around the corner and God is telling me to just hold on a little longer! He is working on the other side, even though I cannot see it at the moment. But I trust my God and I will wait on Him. His timing is perfect and ALWAYS on time! I can't wait to post a testimony of my hubby's return! God is good. Amen!” (California)
“The Lord led me to contact the family minister of the church my spouse attends. He prayed with me for my marriage. Right after, my attorney called to tell me that the scheduled deposition had been canceled. PTL for intervening!” (Georgia)
“I pray to God every day for positive communication, reconciliation, love and restoration of our marriage and for the Holy Spirit to soften his heart. On an exceptionally difficult day when I was missing my husband and questioning whether I should continue to stand, I read a devotion from ‘Jesus Calling.’ ‘Come to Me and rest. I am all about you, to bless and RESTORE. Breathe Me in with each breath. The way just ahead of you is very steep. Slow down and cling tightly to My hand. I am teaching you a difficult lesson, learned only by hardship.’ Thank You, God for this glorious sign!” (Ohio)
And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:2b-5

Be encouraged,

Charlyne Steinkamp

No comments:

Post a Comment