Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Repost

Warfare Prayer for Husbands or Wives in Adultery (covers all sin)


Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present _____ before You. I stand in the gap and intercede in behalf of _____, knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold _____ in bondage. I unwrap _____ from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would keep _____ from coming to You, and receiving You as his Lord and Savior.

Father, I ask you to commission your ministering spirits of salvation to go forth and provide the necessary help for _____.

In the name of Jesus I bind _____'s body, soul and spirit to the will and purposes of God for his/her life. I bind _____'s mind, will and emotions to the will of God. I bind him/her to the truth and to the blood of Jesus. I bind his/her mind to the mind of Christ that the very thoughts, feelings and purposes of His heart would be within _____'s thoughts.

I loose every old, wrong, ungodly pattern of thinking, attitude, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit and behavior from _____. I tear down, crush smash and destroy, and break every stronghold associated with generational curses, including witchcraft, addiction, idolatry and every evil influence from his ancestors and associations with ungodly friendships with men and women. STRONGHOLDS BE BROKEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS! I bind and cancel every stronghold in _____'s life that has been justifying and protecting hard feelings against anyone. I bind and cancel the stronghold of unforgiveness, fear, unbelief and distrust from _____. I bind and cancel these things in Jesus' name.

Father, I have laid hold of _____'s salvation and his/er confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I speak of things that are not as though they were, for I choose to look at the unseen � the eternal things of God. I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over _____. I resist Satan, and he has run in terror from _____ in the name of Jesus. I give Satan no place in _____. I plead the blood of the Lamb over _____, for Satan and his cohorts are overcome by that blood and Your Word. I thank You, Father that I tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in _____'s behalf. _____ is delivered from this present evil world. He/she is delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within _____ with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that _____ is redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the precious blood of Jesus, he/she is justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and belongs to You spirit, soul and body. I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for _____ will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus. _____ has escaped the snare of the devil that has held him captive and henceforth does Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in his spirit, soul and body.

Father I ask you to separate _____ from _____ as far as the East is from the West. In the name of Jesus, I bind, break, cancel and destroy the spirit of adultery, lust, and fornication from off of _____. In the name of Jesus I bind, break, cancel and destroy the spirit of witchcraft, addiction, hexes, vexes, mesmerism, and seduction from off of _____. Lord I ask You to take the pleasure out of _____'s sin of adultery with _____. Father I ask you to reveal to _____ the things that are in _____ so that he/she can see her/him for what she/him really is.

Father, I pray for _____'s salvation and I ask you to heal ____. I claim her/him for your Kingdom. Father, I ask you to give _____ a husband/wife that she/he needs. Someone who will make a good difference in her/his life, who will lead her/him to you Father and who will give her/him the desires of her/his heart.

Father I ask you to change me into the woman/man that you want me to be. Satan's works are destroyed NOW in _____'s life in the name of Jesus. _____ walks in the Kingdom of God, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit! Praise the Lord! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment