Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

He Supplies All of Our Needs


"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:19

They call Him Jehovah-Jireh.  Our Provider.  Are you familiar with the wonderful provision of the Lord?  Have you experienced first hand His way of providing for your every need? Whether it is a physical, spiritual or an emotional 

need, Jesus is ready and willing to provide.

You must believe in who He is as your Provider.  As a child of God, it is impossible to please Him without faith.  "For he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."  Believe that He is going to open up the windows of heaven and pour down blessings into your life.  The heart of God urges you to believe in Him today!  Come to Him boldly with your requests and watch Him perform mightily on your behalf.  He will do it.  Only get in agreement with His heart, and begin to willingly trust Him to supply your needs.  Once you lay your requests at His feet, take a step back and allow Him to impress you with His wonderful abilities.

Lord, I stand in agreement with You believing that You are my Provider, my Jehovah-Jireh.  My needs are great today, and I am unable to supply them on my own.  I give you these things and lay them at your precious throne, and ask that you take them and work on my behalf.  I choose to trust you, Jesus.  Amen.


Source: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment