Translate

Monday, September 12, 2011

"My Ways Are Higher Than Your Ways", Says the Lord

I have been at work to place you in My divine position for rare opportunities, in order that the Kingdom will be glorified. For in these times of testing you will see that you have begin to stretch your wings out farther, and with that has come deeper understanding of Me, your Father. You are beginning to see a little clearer, beyond the veil, drawing from beyond your own comprehension. Yes, you have begin to mature as sons of God. I have not despised your growing, for the steps were ordained, to get you to the large place. You see that I Am bigger than your 'religious' thoughts of Me. I Am uncontainable, I Am outside the realm of trying to be understood by the created. I have given to you My mind, so that you can begin to think higher thoughts. Finally now, My sons and daughters are in the divine position to go deeper. We, and the whole creation have been waiting for you to arise!

Love,
Pastor D.

Scripture References: Isaiah 64:4; Ps. 62; Gal. 6:8; Phil. 2:5

The rest of this note later today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment