Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

Life is but a DREAM Joel 2:28

Too many people put their dreams "on hold."
It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to
hold them up and say, "How good or bad am I?"

Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out my spirit upon 
all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall 
dream dreams your young men shall see visions.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Nothing happens unless first a dream.

Psalm 121:1
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that 
cannot fly.

Jeremiah 23:28
The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my
word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff' to the wheat? 
saith the Lord.

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread safety because you tread 
on my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment