Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I decree and declare that God is about to give you renewed strength for the days ahead.

I decree and declare that God is about to give you renewed strength for the days ahead. 
Your naysayers have already written the end to your story. But God says not so, for surely I will bring you to an expected end. For I have placed my Spirit within you and have quicken it even now. I have seen your tears and placed them in a bottle. Your prayers have not gone unheard my child. I have heard your cries and my heart has been moved with compassion on your behalf. Your situation was never designed to be the conclusion of the matter, but it was a vehicle to increase your faith in me, saith The Lord of Hosts.---Pastor Samantha Bogan #itaintover

No comments:

Post a Comment