Translate

Saturday, August 9, 2014

WRITTEN BY A STANDER: I am a living witness that God can restore.

WRITTEN BY A STANDER:

I am a living witness that God can restore. Today makes 5 years of reconciliation. After a 10 year divorce God saw fit to bring my husband home but it wasn't easy for a while struggled and even remarried and so did he several times. God freed me from that marriage but yet I continued to date but God wouldn't give me peace. My husband even almost had another child with someone but God took the sweet angel at 7 months of pregnancy I actually thought it was over it wasn't until I fully accepted God will in 2008 to stay out of relationships that he gave me a dream then he also gave me a word. He told that he was going to being him home but I was going to suffer but I would be fine. In 2009 we remarried and were blessed 6 months later with our reconciliation baby which I truly believe God closed up my womb because i tried with my 2nd and never got pregnant. Our son is now 3 and his name is Joseph Emmanuel. God added and definitely was with us. Be encouraged and hold onto his word. This the short version but wanted to encouraged someone tonight! Hold on God is at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment