Translate

Friday, August 29, 2014

Revelation 3:15-17 It’s time to Repent

 http://www.markcasto.com/#!Warning-Its-Hard-To-Explain-Part-1/c20cv/D97908DA-846B-409A-8C77-E3EBDF27BE01




For those who couldn't open it 

Many of you who know me personally or have known of my ministry for several years know that I am not a fear-monger trying to stir things up. However, I have been feeling some very intense things in the Spirit about the next couple of months here in the United States. I am not saying that God said, but I can’t shake this feeling, so I want to share and try my best to explain it.

Those who walk intimately with the Lord may be experiencing the same things so I am sharing to also confirm what others may be feeling. When you come into a time of prayer you usually feel the expectation of something good that is about to happen or at times the sense of something coming that is wrong. The past several weeks as I pray, I feel both. What I feel in my spirit is the collision of Light and darkness.

Now I know that Light always overtakes darkness, but I’m using it only as a metaphor. I feel in my spirit that we as a nation have gone too far and judgment as a nation has been determined. I have studied revivals for several years and when God sweeps a nation with revival it happens prior to judgment or it follows judgment. I cannot say at this point which will come first, but this is where we are headed.

After the division in Israel following the reign of King Solomon, there arose many kings afterwards who did “evil in the sight of the Lord”. So God would respond by sending men like Jehu, Elijah, Elisha, Hosea, Amos, and Jonah to call the nation to repent. But when God calls a nation to repent and the people refuse how can God awaken them to their eternal judgment? The alternative is natural judgment to expose an eternal reality, men who forsake God will be eternally judged.

What is even worse is when people have had the Light before and yet reject revival. Remember the rebuke of Jesus to cities who rejected the Kingdom. “The very dust of your city which clings to us we wipe off against you. Neverthless know this, that the kingdom of God has come near you. But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.” (Luke 10:11-12) When a people have seen the Kingdom of God in power among them and yet they turn away from Jesus, He said Sodom would come out better than you on Judgment day.

Woe to you Bible belt of the nation. Looks like we have been caught with our pants down, because we have lost the belt of truth. We have turned to our own opinions. We have filled our churches on Sunday with people, but we have filled their lives with nothing of eternal value that produces Godly change. REPENT. We have never been more successful in the natural with big bank accounts, huge facilities of worship, and we feel that our material gain is proof of God’s approval. Yet let us not forget Jesus message to Laodicea.

“I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. ‘So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. ‘Because you say, “I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,” (Revelation 3:15-17)

America, we have seen the miracles. Our nation has been oversaturated with Christian “religious” activity. We now have messages from the Bible on the silver screen, and we have experienced devastating terror attacks and yet we remain idle and appalled by the message to repent. We say that the message of “repent” is not love, grace, or mercy. Yet the Bible proves over and over that “Repentance” is the greatest call in love that brings eternal results.

Some today believe that there is no such thing as judgment on nations anymore. Some believe this type of message calling for people to repent is legalistic and old school. However, history repeats itself and is recorded in the scriptures for our examples. What I am trying to say to you is this…it’s time to repent.

We must get our hearts right with God and with others. We must align ourselves under the cross of Calvary and allow the blood of Jesus to wash over us. We must find a secret place to pray, where we can be filled with His Spirit that will lead us through these dark days. We must also let go of racism, bitterness, un-forgiveness, and the sins against one another. We must stand in the unity of the Spirit in order to survive the darkness coming upon the nation.

Please again heed this warning and do not treat it lightly. You must be ready for eternity, because when it comes, it rains on the just and the unjust. Be ready to meet your Maker. I could go on with other things that I feel in my spirit, but I will just start with this and write some other thoughts in the days to come. Watch for the Madrid Fault Line, get stocked up with food and water, and be ready for possible lockdowns in major cities. Become a Psalm 91 people and speak those promises over your life daily. Learn to hear His voice through His word. I will write more to you in the days to come.

God’s servant,

Mark Casto

No comments:

Post a Comment