Translate

Saturday, August 9, 2014

I have never seen so many Sinners calling themselves Saints

THIS IS TRUTH SPOKEN
In all my years, I have never seen such Complacency and Corruption as I see today.
In ALL my years, I have NEVER seen such SIN, as I see today.
In All my years, I have never seen so many Sinners calling themselves Saints.
OH What a WICKED generation this truly is.

This generation was prophesied of ..
A generation of people who were given up, and allowed to believe the LIES they LOVE.
A Generation whom STRONG Delusion is poured out upon.
A generation who will believe damnable heresy, as long as it pleases their Itching Ears.
A generation who's willingly doomed themselves to ETERNAL DAMNATION !!

OH Wicked generation, your wickedness has betrayed you.
You've been fooled by your folly.
You claim Christ, yet you covet, steal, fornicate & adulatorate !!
You backbite, and devour with the mouth, teeth, and tongue of demons.
You seek peace, yet find none .. misery has maddened your mind.

AWAKE, ARISE, And Hear the WORD of the LORD YOUR GOD.
Repent, oh wicked child, and he will receive you.
Separate yourself from the wicked pleasures of this world, and he will Sanctify you.
Come OUT, of the fornication of the nation, and he will Consecrate you.

But Refuse his call, and you have condemned your selves.

Can you hear him calling, or have dull ears doomed your soul ?
Can you see his WORD, or have blind eyes betrayed you ?

Where can you hide that he can not see you ?
What can you Whisper, that he can not hear ?

I have Seen your wickedness.
I have Listened to your iniquity.
The darkness does not shelter your shame.
Nor does the silence hold the secret of your SIN.

TURN, from the wickedness of your ways.
SEEK the Justice of JESUS, and he will Save you from yourself.

Oh wicked Generation, will you not see, hear and understand ?
Will you not repent of your ways ?

TIME, is running out, Seek JESUS, and Repent while you can.

Reference Used: Brother Will

No comments:

Post a Comment