Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Golden Nuggets of Wisdom.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. HOME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9HUV2ZKWJw "You can't join into a covenant with someone and think the bonds of a three strand cord end when you leave. It doesn't. That person stays on your mind and there are memories of them and your time with them." "It's not that the sex is so good, a prodigal keeps returning because it's an escape. An escape from all the guilt and condemnation. It sounds stupid now to keep returning to a place that is causing what you're trying to run from but not dealing with issues appropriately is what we're good at. "My husband former prodigal" Thanks Kris from Georgia "After I came home and my sorrow began to die down, I had a pit in my stomach because I was way behind my wife spiritually. How could I be all the things I was reading about in devotionals? All the things she was expecting me to do and know and live by and lead by. It wasn't reassuring at that time, it was daunting." "My husband former prodigal" Thanks Kris from Georgia Advice is wonderful if it's born from wisdom. Unfortunately, many give it based only on opinion and experience and it's often quickly received and taken. If you must ask for advice, make sure it's rooted in The Word. Godly counsel is always derived from there. "My husband former prodigal" Thanks Kris from Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment