Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Perfect Time

Sheri Rose Shepherd Devotional I Always Keep My Promises My Princess, I will never break a promise to you my Bride. I will always do for you exactly as it is written in My Word. Please don't let those who have disappointed you make you insecure about who I am. Remember My beloved, I am not man; I am your eternal husband. You never need to doubt if I will come through for you. Every vow I have made to you will prove to be true in My perfect time. Every word I speak is divine Truth. I will never disappoint you if you will learn to wait on My perfect time. Love, Your Prince whom you can trust "God's way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection." ~Psalm 18:30~

No comments:

Post a Comment