Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Having Health Concerns during your Stand? Join ME!

YES, I am so excited!! I needed to do something my Freshman year in college has help me reach for milk duds and other quick junk foods...but NnnnnOOOOO MORE! ...I can feel the abuses of eating the wrong stuff just because I simply wanted them...Nope not for this gal...GET BACK UP AGAIN!! More than likely I will start a new FB page & blog with it so you guys can join me or follow my wonderful progress. That will surely keep me motivated AND accountable! I will explain a bit more of my condition and woes on the page. It is really sad that I have nobody to blame but ME. BUT GOD! He doesn't want me to be down on myself...He wants me to be and make healthy choices that will SHOW and LAST! Its up to ME!! I am His walking Kingdom of God...Amen It ia TRANSFORMATION TIME BUTTERFLIES!! I've put myself on the back burner for far too LONG! Many of us can relate! Lets walk this one out together too and JUMP for JOY for each other...when our results begin to show and cheer each other ON to the FINISH/VICTORY LINE!! Anyone IN? MESSAGE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment