Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

We need to be about the Fathers Business NOW!! Standing Event for Standers...

Thoughts of holding a Standing Event here in my area again..Why? The saints need to be ready willing and courageous in these days ahead. Anyone interested in travels and fully on board....please let me KNOW! I am thinking perhaps a few dates in my mind here for my Stander friends near and far. No, I am not in the big "D"....I am in lower MI. however you could make a relaxing and COOL weekend out of it and meet others in person. Guys time is SHORT. IN BOX me! If I get enough response I will get to reserving what we need ASAP! Lets connect those dots for His GLORY! You are NOT alone in this walk and many of us are walking ahead of you on this journey. We can perhaps save you more heartache and pray in agreement with you. God is MORE THAN ABLE!! There is just SO much more to learn about not just standing but other things the Lord is currently teaching us (and you). We are called to be one body in purpose moving forward and not remaining stagnant. If you need help PLEASE let me know ASAP!! Do not throw in the towel and think that this is too hard for you. It may not be easy but it WILL BE WORTH IT! YOU..YES YOU are VALUABLE AND IMPORTANT not only to us but the Body of Christ (AND others around you). YOU ARE LOVED! There is an expected end and a light at the end of this tunnel! Suddenlies and miracles ARE HAPPENING!!! RIGHT NOW!! God is more than aware of your situation...look to Him and not what is happening around you. Need some great encouragers and mentors? We are here for you! Please find us on FB under Sharon Nichols Details to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment