Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More encouragement will be added Soon!

I know firsthand how difficult this calling and stand is for you in this latter hour. I would like to reflect on a few things that I have learned along my journey of restoration. If someone 10 years ago would have told me in a prophetic vision...I would have perked up a bit and guarded up my ways. however I wouldn't have learned as much in His discipleship program either. Hindsight is 20/20 so they say. I can clearly see why! many feel punished for what they have had to go through in this refining process. I too have felt this way many different times during this walk. they may eve n think that their mates walk scott FREE! Let's look at this from Gods perspective..... I hope that you see things a bit more clearly when we do. I hope that you pray more for that wayward cov mate of your youth. I will give you some insight on what I've learned. I honestly wished that someone would have lead more as examples as christian leaders when I first started out. And then again...I don't! I will share why....when I get back to posting. First you need to know the WHY that you are even standing...is it scriptural or man made? How do you know? Just a few insights to ponder until we meet again...Stand strong and Look UP! You need to be using your time seeking the Lord without idle hands nor idols. Again I say Rejoice! Consider it not strange the trials you are going through. That's just IT...you are not pitching a tent and staying....you my faithful friend are going through to VICTORY! Obedience and repentance by the hour is key. Be sure that you are a forgiving person. If you aren't ask God to help you get to that point immediately. If you are that far away mate in the wilderness thinking about how you could EVER GO BACK HOME AGAIN...trust that He will not only help you in not delaying but that he provides every need you have as you do obey. Its too important not to obey and depart back to the wife or husband of your youth. Trust God to open up some Big doors suddenly and sooner than expected! More to come.....pray and obey ON until then. You work on you right now as God does the rest. Get your hands out of the mix! See ya soon. Stay blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment