Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Who's Report Will You Believe?

in between in a miscarriage like me (God uses your hurts when you allow Him to get the glory-Ive been able to use my testimony many many times over the years with the MIRACLES that I have SEEN for myself. :)

She was told to abort her baby due to defects that they thought that they had detected at approx 2 months into her pregnancy mind you...well today she told me that they have said a 10% chance and she is SO glad that she didnt take the Dr's advise!!! She has been covered in mighty prayer with our prayer team and WE WILL SEE HIS GLORY in this birth of a healthy baby boy!

I said these words to her last night...WHO'S REPORT will YOU BELIEVE? She is so thankful that she has discernment and is seeking the Lord in all things. What I am speaking tonight is that if a doctor has given you a BAD report...WHO will YOU believe when the testing time comes? And IT WILL COME..don't think that because you live in a better part of town things cant touch you.

Remain humble and SEEK HIM! Please be mindful of other peoples situations and help/encourage when and where you are ABLE. Hes watching how you look at people if you look down on them or HELP them!

It wont be long before we Shower this baby with a baby welcome Shower & party. His WELCOME will be mighty because he has a calling on his life...the enemy has tried to take him before his birth and God has His mighty hands on this child. Amen

Please keep in prayer for him and his Mommy as she is stressed quite often...this was just one more issue on her pile. God Bless you and LOOK and EXPECT MORE Praises from Seentheglory!!

We hope you will ACT on others behalf and help our MISSION POSSIBLE to help those around us in this Season of NOW!!

I found this  quite encouraging....Enjoy and BELIEVE and do not doubt!

I have to share this Powerful Testimony with you today from a lady that we pray for and Minister to quite often now. She is expecting her 2nd Child and last the baby Who's Report Will You Believe

What is your bad report today? What circumstances have you so discouraged that you are thinking of giving up the fight for your home? What words have been saidthat you dreaded to hear?

God is bigger than any of the bad reports or circumstances coming against you. Whose report are you going to believe? Are you going to believe the bad report of the evil one or the words of encouragement from God?

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it.'" Jeremiah 33:6

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANY MORE."

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it.'" Jeremiah 33:6

"I WANT A DIVORCE."

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it.'" Jeremiah 33:6

"I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN."

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it.'"  Jeremiah 33:6

"I'VE MET SOMEONE ELSE."

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it.'" Jeremiah 33:6

"I'M MOVING OUT OF STATE WITH THE KIDS."

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it.'"  Jeremiah 33:6

 "I AM GETTING MARRIED."

"'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it.'"  Jeremiah 33:6

What is your circumstance? What is your bad report? What is your impossible situation? Look to Jeremiah 33:6...God will bring health and healing to it.

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing....At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the people of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your eyes," says the Lord."  Zephaniah 3:17,20

In the midst of your bad report and impossible circumstances, God promises to quiet you with His love. He promises to restore your fortunes and bring your wayward one home. God desires to heal your broken marriage, regardless of the calamities that have befallen you.

I remember my affliction and my wanderings, the bitterness and the gall. I will remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. Yet this I call to mind andtherefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portiontherefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.  Lamentations 3:19-26

 If you are faithful to your marriage vows, God will be faithful too. He desires to heal your marriage. God loves your spouse more than you can imagine. He desires to have your spouse turn from his or her waywardness and for them to come home. He will never stop loving them and wooing them back into a relationship with Him and you in your covenant marriage.

"I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them."  Hosea 14:4

"I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him. Peace, peace, to those far and near," says the Lord. "I will heal them.'"  Isaiah 57:18-19



"...Give thanks to the Lord Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever."  Jeremiah 33:11

"The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, you will rebuild ancient ruins and raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called repairer of broken walls."  Isaiah 58:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment