Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Integrity Scriptures What Moves God's Hand?

What moves Gods hand is faith in him and living in integrity....believing God is who he says he is and in his word. Faith. By Faith mountains move, By faith Noah built a ark, By Faith, even though Abraham and Sarah were too old they had a son,By faith the Walls of Jericho fell, after the people marched around them for seven days...they believed and obeyed God. Obeying God will only set you up for miracles to happen and bring favor into your life. By Faith your cov. marriage will be restored.

~In the time of my favor I will answer you~ Isa 49:8a I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then `suddenly` I acted, and they came to pass.Isa 48:3 Then will all your people be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, and the work of my hands, for the `display of my splendor`. I am the Lord; in its time I will do this swiftly. Isa 60:22b

Although things are not perfect, because of trial or pain, continue in thanksgiving, dont begin to blame. when the times are hard, pierce winds are bound to blow, God is forever able, Hold on to what you know. Imagine life without His love, Joy would cease to be. keep thanking Him for all the things, Love imparts to thee. Move out of " Camp Complaining ,"No weapon that is known, no earth can yield the power, praise can do alone. Quit looking at the future, redeem the time at hand. Start every day with worship, To "thank" is a command. Until we see Him coming, Victorious in the sky, We'll run the race with gratitude, Exalting God most high. Yes, there'll be good times and yes some will be bad but, Zion waits in glory, where none are ever sad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment