Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Writings and Copies etc... YOU guys ALL need THIS to move FWD effectively!!!

I have it to share!!!...But I cant do it for FREE sadly. It costs me for Postage to send out. Please also check out my Seentheglory.blogspot.com for what the Lord has been doing. AMAZING and HE GETS the GLORY!!!!!! Amen :) (((HUGS))) If you guys want a COPY (IN BOX me for more details or Sharon.n@live for my personal e-mail).


 I have it to share!!!...But I cant do it for FREE sadly. It costs me for Postage to send out. Please also check out what the Lord has been doing. AMAZING and HE GETS the GLORY!!!!!! Amen :) (((HUGS))) If you guys want a COPY (IN BOX me for more details or
 Sharon.n@live for my personal e-mail).


If you'd LOVE a COPY of ALL Ive been Writing and Learning along with an awesome and powerful BOOK LIST let me know and I will Invoice you. I need your Email address AND Mailing address to SHIP!




God Bless and trust me it will be well worth your time in READING!


He WILL show you what your next step is after you get ahold of these materials. :) AMAZING and you wont want to put it down.
You'll want to take it everywhere you go and have it on hand to read and RE-READ IT! Its NEW and nobody else has it yet in our Groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment